So my daughter LOVES dill pickles!!! I even bought her a box of pickle juice pops for Christmas one year. LOL! She and her husband were hosting the Super Bowl party and I decided to try my hand at making dill pickle popcorn to bring. Everyone loved it!!!! We had two separate viewing rooms and people kept stealing the bowl back and forth, so I think it was a hit!!! If you like salt and vinegar chips, you will love this flavor profile.
Dill Pickle Popcorn
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (I bought this online through Amazon. This gives you the sour vinegar taste!)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups crushed Lays Dill Pickle potato chips
- 5 quarts of buttered popcorn
Mix together all the seasonings in a small bowl. Then in a large bowl mix popcorn, potato chips and seasoning mix. Enjoy!!!