Cooking, Dressing, Food, potatoes, recipe, recipes, salad, Sweet potatoes, Thanksgiving, Tips, Turkey
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and it is not too soon to start your preparations. This is a reminder that I have been posting a series of posts that can help you have a stress-free holiday. Please look back over these posts starting November 4 that include tips on menu planning, dish planning and preparation and recipes for all the basic (and not so basic!) Thanksgiving dishes including…
- Barbecuing and brining your turkey
- Cornbread Chorizo Dressing – This stuff is the BOMB!!!
- Sweet Potatoes and Apples – Always a crowd pleaser!!!
- Curried Carrot Soup – A delicious, healthy first course
- The Joy of Mashed Potatoes!
- Green Bean Casserole – Made from scratch with all fresh ingredients! Delish!
- Festive Green Salad – Pear, apples and a homemade poppyseed dressing make this a tasty different green salad
- Cranberry Salad – This may not be the healthiest salad, but with cranberries, green apples and mini-marshmallows it is so pretty!
- Hummus – A light, healthy dip to keep your appetizers light and leave plenty of room for the main meal!
- Platte County Pie – Like pie? Like chocolate chip cookies? You’ll love this pie!
I even covered some ideas for your leftovers!
- Making your own stock from your turkey carcass
- Layered Thanksgiving Lasagna
It’s not to late to review these posts and get your Thanksgiving dinner planning underway! I wish all of you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! Please feel free to send me comments with your questions. I’ll try and make time in all my cooking to get back to you ASAP. I am so thankful to all of you that take the time to read my blog!
Please let me know how your Thanksgiving dishes turn out!